Breast Augmentation News 2020
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2020 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- How to Know if Your Teen is Ready for Breast Reduction, ASPS, November 23, 2020 - Study explores the relationship among overgrowth of breast tissue, body mass index (BMI) and age at first menses as a guide for determining the appropriate timing for breast reduction surgery.
- Why a 'Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon' Isn't a Plastic Surgeon, ASPS, October 26, 2020 - Doctors who advertise themselves as certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) don't measure up to meet the criteria required for board-certified plastic surgeons, study says.
- Plastic Surgery for Young Women With Congenital Breast Asymmetry, ASPS, September 23, 2020 - New study says surgery to create a more even breast appearance has significant benefits for young women with severe breast asymmetry.
- Study Examines Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction Aesthetic Outcomes, ASPS, August 26, 2020 - A new study shows that the aesthetic and other outcomes of implant-based breast reconstruction remain stable at up to 12 years follow-up.
- How Race, Age and Income Motivate Pursuit of Cosmetic Surgery, ASPS, April 30, 2020 - The anti-inflammatory effects of omega-3 fatty acids, found in fish oil, might help to avoid abnormal capsule formation suggests an experimental study.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Prevent Breast Implant Complications, ASPS, February 26, 2020 - Researchers for the first time investigated patients' individual attitudes and motivations for surgery based on demographic information.