Breast Augmentation News 2019
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2019 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- Breast Reduction in Young Women Improves Quality of Life Decades Later, ASPS, October 28, 2019 - Women who underwent breast reduction surgery before age 25 continue to report lasting benefits 10 to 30 years following the procedure, according to a study.
- Study Supports Benefits of Breast Reduction in Teens and Young Women, ASPS, August 27, 2019 - Breast reduction surgery is a safe and effective procedure for adolescents and young women with pain and other concerns related to excessively large breasts, concludes a study
- Study Urges Gene Testing Before Breast Reconstruction Using Abdominal Tissue, ASPS, June 27, 2019 - For women with breast cancer who opt for breast reconstruction using a tissue flap from the abdomen, gene testing for high-risk mutations should be performed before surgery, concludes a report.
- New Plastic Surgery Statistics Reveal Trends Toward Body Enhancement, ASPS, March 11, 2019 - According to the ASPS annual plastic surgery statistics report, more than 17.7 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States in 2018.
- Good Results with Autologous Breast Reconstruction, ASPS, January 19, 2019 - When implant-based reconstruction fails, autologous reconstruction is a safe procedure that improves patient outcomes, study reports.