Breast Augmentation News 2006
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2006 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- Plastic surgery societies applaud FDA's decision to approve silicone breast implants, ASPS/ASAPS, November 17, 2006 - The two largest plastic surgery organizations applaud the FDA's decision to return silicone breast implants to the U.S. market.
- Breast asymmetry surgery improves quality of life, self-esteem, ASPS, October 8, 2006 - For those with significant asymmetry, breast surgery can considerably elevate quality of life and self-esteem, according to a recent study.
- 11.5 million cosmetic procedures in 2005, ASAPS, February 24, 2006 - Nearly 11.5 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States in 2005, according to statistics released by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- New survey suggests patients no longer "embarrassed" by cosmetic surgery, ASAPS, February 24, 2006 - According to a new study, men and women of all ages report a greater willingness to tell non-family members that they've had cosmetic surgery.
- Women's self-image and sexual satisfaction increase after cosmetic surgery, ASAPS, February 16, 2006 - Women who undergo common elective cosmetic surgery procedures feel better about their bodies and have higher degrees of satisfaction with their sex lives, according to new study data.