Breast Augmentation News 2010
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2010 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- Ten cosmetic plastic surgery predictions for 2011, ASAPS, December 20, 2010 - Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery predictions for 2011 based on interviews with leading plastic surgeons around the country.
- Aesthetic plastic surgeons help breast cancer patients heal, ASAPS, October 21, 2010 - Plastic surgeons, often called upon for breast reconstruction, go beyond their traditional roles to help women restore their optimism for the future.
- Cosmetic plastic surgery can have positive impact for teens, ASAPS, July 30, 2010 - Most experts agree that plastic surgery can have a positive impact on the physical and emotional development of appropriately selected teenagers.
- Plastic surgeons, breast surgeons urge team approach, ASPS, May 20, 2010 - Societies say breast cancer treatment and recovery should be handled by a physician team with the appropriate expertise for each procedure and care level.
- "Real Housewives" know questions to ask plastic surgeons, ASAPS, May 11, 2010 - A character on a recent episode of a popular TV show asked the right questions and emphasized the importance of a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Almost 10 Million cosmetic procedures in 2009, ASAPS, March 9, 2010 - Almost 10 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2009, according to statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.