Morad Tavallali, M.D.
Tavallali Plastic Surgery
Vienna, Virginia and Chevy Chase, Maryland
Dr. M. Tavallali is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Washington, D.C. Breast Augmentation
About the Practice
The image in the mirror is one reflection of who you are. Yet, the way you feel about your image can have a profound impact on your confidence and self-esteem.
Many people feel that achieving a better balance between how they look on the outside and how they feel on the inside is very beneficial. Through cosmetic surgery, Dr. Tavallali can help you achieve this pleasant balance. In many ways, plastic surgery is happy surgery, not arising from a medical need but from your own decision to make yourself look and feel better. Dr. Tavallali will help you reach this decision by answering your questions, exploring your options and explaining the procedures involved. If cosmetic surgery is the right choice, he will use all his skills and years of experience to change the image in your mirror into a better, more pleasing reflection of who you are. My approach is to sculpt away flaws and conspicuous marks of aging to release and restore the unique beauty that is yours alone.
Dr. Tavallali is one of the area's most experienced surgeons specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery. He completed his undergraduate work at Georgetown University, after which he obtained a Masters Degree in Physiology and Biophysics before entering the Medical School. He graduated with honors from Georgetown University School of Medicine and trained as a General Surgeon at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. He completed his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine at the Texas Medical Center in Houston. He also completed a fellowship year of advanced plastic surgery in Europe prior to establishing his practice in the Washington, D.C. area. Dr. Tavallali is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of notable national and international societies, author of several articles published in leading scientific journals, and has been featured in national newspapers and television programs.
Dr. Tavallali has designed his practice to provide patients not only with skillful surgical results, but also with a plastic surgery experience of the highest quality. You will be taken care of so that everything goes smoothly, every step of the way.
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Graduate, M.S. — Georgetown University
- Medical School, M.D. — Georgetown University School of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship and Residency — Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- General Surgery Residency — Lenox Hill Hospital
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency — Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Visiting Fellow in Plastic Surgery — Belgium, England
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- President, National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Georgetown Clinical Society
- Old Etonian Medical Society
- Medical Staff — Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, VA; Fair Oaks Hospital, Fair Oaks, VA; Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD
- Medical Licensure — Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, New York
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
M. Tavallali, M.D.
Tavallali Plastic Surgery
8245 Boone Boulevard
Vienna, VA 22182
Phone: (703) 876-9400
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Phone: (301) 907-3838
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18