Mary Ann Piskun, M.D.
Dr. Mary Ann Piskun is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Amarillo, TX Breast Augmentation
About the Practice
Dr. Mary Ann Piskun's Plastic Surgery Practice was carefully designed to promote a clear reflection of aesthetic beauty. Our office has the look and feel of peaceful ambiance in its architectural and interior design.
At Dr. Piskun's we offer you a comfortable and relaxed setting with state-of-the-art technology to offer the latest in cosmetic surgery and treatments to enhance your beauty desires.
Our procedures are performed in a fully accredited, hospital setting using the most modern equipment available, staffed with experienced and highly skilled personnel.
It is our desire that you leave our practice feeling more confident and knowledgeable about cosmetic surgery options and the benefits that it can provide to improve your quality of life!
Dr. Piskun has been in plastic surgery practice since 1982 and is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She received her undergraduate degree from the College of Holy Names and her medical degree from Texas Tech University of Medicine in Lubbock, Texas. She served an internship and residency in surgery at William Beaumont Army Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center. Her plastic surgery residency was at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. She is a member of the American Medical Association.
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Male Body Contouring
Non surgical Enhancements
- Skin Resurfacing
- BOTOX Cosmetics
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — College of the Holy Names, B.A. Biological Science, Oakland, CA
- Medical School — Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Lubbock, TX
- Rotating Internship — William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX
- General Surgery Residency — William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX
- General Surgery Residency — Brooks Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Plastic Surgery Residency — William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Medical Association
- Potter-Randall County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Hospital Affiliations — Northwest Texas Hospital, Baptist-St. Anthony's Hospital, Panhandle Surgical Hospital, Northwest Texas Surgery Center, Plum Creek Specialty Hospital, SCCI Hospital
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Mary Ann Piskun, M.D.
1801 Halstead Suite B
Amarillo, TX 79106
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18