Richard J. Zienowicz, M.D.
Providence, Rhode Island
Dr. Richard Zienowicz is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Providence, RI Breast Augmentation
About the Practice
Dr. Zienowicz has earned a reputation throughout Rhode Island for beautiful results. He is a naturally gifted surgeon, using the finest equipment and procedures, but it's his rare training that makes the most beautiful difference. Dr. Zienowicz's training includes an education from respected Brown and Harvard Universities, and he has been named "Best Plastic Surgeon in Rhode Island" for the past two years. This lifelong commitment to training is reflected in his sense of aesthetics and proportion, and in his mastery of the subtle nuances of the surgical art.
The people who truly cherish Dr. Zienowicz' mastery are the patients he's helped. You see it reflected in their increased vitality, youthfulness, confidence, happiness. They see it reflected even more vividly ... in their mirrors.
Your entire experience in Dr. Zienowicz' office reflects his commitment to mastery. From the beautiful decor, to state-of-the-art surgical suite which proves that convenience and peace of mind have a beauty all their own. The best of everything — that's what Dr. Zienowicz's office is all about.
To Dr. Zienowicz, it is not enough to offer his exceptional training to his patients. He insists on applying his knowledge in a manner that has had significant impact on his community, his profession, and his world.
Dr. Zienowicz' work has been featured on the NBC Evening News and the Emmy Award winning "Wendy's Story" on CNN.
As a volunteer surgeon, Dr. Zienowicz has traveled to Ecuador and Brazil, giving many the gift of his expertise. And, he served as Interplast team leader for Nicaragua.
That's why Dr. Zienowicz insisted on such extensive training. He knows that his skills can be used to create an entirely new self-perception, and his mastery reflects beautifully on you.
- Nose Reshaping
- Nose Reshaping and Correction of Deviated Nasal Septum
The Eyelids & Brows
- Eyelid Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Face Lift
- Lip Enlargement
- Chin Enlargement
- Cheek Implants
- Neck Lift
The Breasts — Aesthetic
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Removal
The Breasts — Reconstructive
- TRAM Flap
Body Contouring & Liposuction
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Thigh-Buttock Lift
- Upper Arm lift
Skin & Scars
- Excision of Skin Tumors & Cysts
- Facial Sanding (Dermabrasion)
- Fat Grafting
- Medical Tattooing
- Scar Revision
- Skin Grafting
- Skin Resurfacing (Laser Peel)
- Tissue Expansion
- Z-Plasty Scar Revision
Permanent Hair Removal
- Ear Pinning
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec
- Medical School, M.D. — Brown University, Providence, RI
- Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery Residency — Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- General Surgery Residency — Berkshire Medical Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship — Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Association of Hand Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Research Council
- Northeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Rhode Island Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Brown University
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Richard J. Zienowicz, M.D.
10 Bridge Street
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: (401) 453-0120
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18