Laurence T. Glickman, M.D.
Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
Long Island, New York
Dr. Laurence Glickman is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Long Island, NY Breast Augmentation
About the Practice
Established in 1948, Long Island Plastic Surgical Group (LIPSG) is the first and largest continually running plastic surgical group in North America, dedicated to providing the latest techniques in cosmetic procedures, reconstructive surgery and aesthetic treatments. With the acquisition and proliferation of expertise through meticulous training and education, LIPSG has become the largest and most progressive plastic surgical practice in the nation, building collaborative affiliations with the region's top medical organizations.
LIPSG recently opened an on-site, state-of-the-art operating facility at the headquarters in Garden City, NY. LIPSG has been fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF).
Dr. Laurence T. Glickman has been a member of Long Island Plastic Surgical Group since 1991. He received his M.D.C.M. degree from McGill University in Montreal, Canada in 1982. He then completed his General Surgical training at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital.
Dr. Glickman became Board Certified in General Surgery by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in 1987. He then completed his advanced residency training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Nassau County Medical Center. Continuing his education, he did a fellowship year in Peripheral Nerve and Maxillofacial Surgery at Sunnybrooke Medical Center in Toronto, Canada.
Dr. Glickman is also Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery. He is the former President of the Nassau Surgical Society and serves on the board of directors of Long Island Plastic Surgical Group and Morry's Camp, a non-profit camp for adolescents.
Dr. Glickman has received numerous awards including Who's Who in Science & Engineering in 1996 and in 2000. He also received The Best Doctors in American in 1994, 2000 and 2005.
His main interests are in Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery, Peripheral Nerve Reconstruction and Maxillofacial Reconstruction. He also is actively involved in the teaching of residents in Plastic Surgery.
On a personal note, Dr. Glickman enjoys skiing, biking, hockey and playing the guitar.
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss
- Buttock Lift
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)
- Breast Implant Removal
- Cheek Implants
- Chemical or Micro Peels
- Chin Surgery
- Collagen Injections
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Forehead Lift
- Lip Augmentation/Enhancement
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Retin-A Treatments
Education and Training
- 1969-1973: St. Georges High School; Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 1973-1977: B.A., Hamilton College; Clinton, New York
- 1978-1982: M.D., McGill University; Montreal, Canada
- 1984-1985: M.Sc., McGill University; Montreal, Canada
- 1982-1987: Residency: General Surgery at the Montreal General Hospital and McGill University; Montreal, Canada
- 1987-1989: Residency: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Nassau County Medical Center and SUNY Stony Brook; East Meadow, New York
- 1989-1990: Fellowship: Peripheral Nerve and Maxillofacial Surgery at Sunnybrooke Health Science Centre, University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
- Board Certified in General Surgery by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- American Burn Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Delta Kappa Epsilon — National Fraternity
- G.A.M. Canada
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Nassau Surgical Society
- New York Regional Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Psi Chi — National Honor Society in Psychology
- Quebec Medical Association
From Julie in East Meadow, New York
Great doctor, wonderful bedside manner, caring and great skills. I would recommend him to everyone.
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Laurence T. Glickman, M.D.
999 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
200 West Main Street
Building A, Suite 101
Babylon, NY 11702
1111 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10128
2110 Northern Boulevard
Manhasset, NY 11030
136-20 38th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354
206 E. Jericho Turnpike
Huntington Station, NY 11746
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18