G. Gregory Gallico, III, M.D.
Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery
Dr. Gregory Gallico is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Boston, MA Breast Augmentation
Dr. Gallico is a Plastic Surgeon at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and a member of the Faculty at the Harvard Medical School. These positions are based on exacting medical expertise and accomplishment in the field of Plastic Surgery. Both of these institutions and their chosen physicians are nationally and internationally recognized leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery.
Dr. Gallico is a cosmetic surgery specialist. He completed eight years of training after medical school in surgery and plastic surgery at the MGH and Oxford University, England. This training provided extensive experience in cosmetic surgery of all areas of the body.
Dr. Gallico is Board Certified and recognized as a Diplomat by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgery. He is the Founder of the MGH Cosmetic Surgery Center and Director of Cosmetic Surgery of Boston. He is the Past-President of the Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is a member of all major Plastic Surgery Societies, including the ASPS, ASAPS, and AAPS.
Dr. Gallico has been consistently mentioned in the Boston media as one of the Best Plastic Surgeons in Boston from 1996 through 2007.
Dr. Gallico is a fully trained artist with an emphasis on the graphic arts. Plastic Surgery requires an artistic eye and a sculptural hand. His resume includes the Yale School of Art and Architecture, the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, and the Massachusetts College of Art. His work has been exhibited locally and nationally. He was acknowledged in 1996 as one of the 100 Best Photographers by the Ernst. His work on Computer Graphics and Computer simulation has been featured in Boston Magazine.
Dr. Gallico is a nationally recognized specialist in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. He lectures annually at national plastic surgery symposia on Nose Surgery, Breast Surgery, and Skin Wrinkle Surgery. His work on the generation of human skin has been featured in Time Magazine and Good Morning America. He has been interviewed on television on Eyelid, Facial Implant, Face lift, and Male Cosmetic Surgery. He has been invited to France, Poland, China, Spain, Italy, and Holland as a visiting professor to lecture and demonstrate surgery.
Dr. Gallico has continued his education every year and is Certified in the latest techniques of Tumescent liposuction, Ultrasonic Assisted liposuction, and Skin Treatment.
Dr. Gallico will give you all the information you need to decide whether cosmetic surgery is right for you. He will provide you with the knowledge you need, goals, recuperative plans, and potential complications, so you will be prepared for the surgery you choose. Your desires for the extent and result of surgery will be taken into account.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Rejuvenation (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Chin Reshaping
- Ear Reshaping
- Computer Imaging
- Cheek, Chin and Jaw Implants
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Chemical Peel
- Fat Injection
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — Yale University, New Haven CT
- Medical Degree — Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Intern in Surgery — Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Resident in Surgery — Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Clinical Fellow in Surgery — Harvard Medical School
- Chief Resident, Plastic Surgery — Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Surgical Scientist Fellowship (Immunology) — Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- William O. Moseley Traveling Fellowship (Immunology) — Harvard Medical School
- Research Fellow (Immunology) — Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford University, Oxford, England
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- Associate, Royal College of Medicine, England
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
G. Gregory Gallico, M.D.
Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery
170 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Phone: (617) 267-5553
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18