Adam N. Summers, M.D.
Maryland Plastic Surgery Associates
Glen Burni, Maryland
Dr. Adam Summers is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Baltimore, MD Breast Augmentation
Adam N. Summers, M.D. is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Summers graduated with Honors and Distinction in Research from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He trained in General Surgery and received specialty training in Plastic Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he was the Chief Resident.
Following his Plastic Surgery training, Dr. Summers completed a Fellowship in Microvascular and Hand Surgery with an emphasis on reconstructive breast surgery. Dr. Summers concluded his training in a Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship with Aesthetic Surgery Associates.
Since 1992, Dr. Summers' graphic artwork has received national recognition and top awards. Additionally, in 1994 his work was awarded display status at the National Library of Medicine. He has lectured at symposia around the country, where he has been responsible for training other physicians and healthcare professionals in surgical techniques. Dr. Summers has published many articles, won national awards and serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Maryland.
In 2000, and as featured in Anne Arundle Medical Center's Vital Signs, Dr. Summers performed the first series of breast reconstructions using microsurgical techniques at Anne Arundel Medical Center.
Currently, Dr. Summers places an emphasis on cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction. He was the first cosmetic surgeon to introduce minimally invasive facelift techniques to the region and he continues to develop new techniques to minimze the appearance of scars.
- Asian Eyes — Blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Botox Injections
- Cheek and Chin Augmentation/Implants
- Chemical Peels
- Endoscopic (minimal incision) facelift
- Endoscopic (minimal incision) cheek or midface lift
- Face Lift
- Cheek/midface lift
- Forehead Lift
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Spider Vein Treatment
- Lip Augmentation
- Mohs and Facial Skin Cancer Surgery
- Neck Liposuction
- Photo Rejuvenation/no recovery
- Removal of facial blemish, veins/brown and age spots
- Scar Revision/Scar Repair
- Skin Wrinkle Treatments with Collagen or Restylane
- Skin Wrinkle Treatments with Fat Injections/all fillers
- Thermage or ThermaCool
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Removal of Breast Implants
- Male Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Fat Transfer
- Skin Wrinkle Treatments
- Fat Injections
- Other Fillers
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Hair Removal
- Stretch Marks
- Spider Veins
- Acne Scars
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Medical School — St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- General Surgery Residency — Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship — Medical College of Wisconsin
- Microsurgery and Hand Surgery Fellowship — Medical College of Wisconsin
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship — Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery Assoc.
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Maryland
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Adam N. Summers, M.D.
Maryland Plastic Surgery
7704 Quarterfield Road
Glen Burni, MD 21061
Phone: (410) 553-9444
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18