John E. Gross, M.D.
Dr. John Gross is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Pasadena, CA Breast Augmentation
John E. Gross, M.D., F.A.C.S. practices the full spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Gross is dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality care. He and his staff are committed to making you comfortable and helping you make a well-informed decision regarding your procedure.
Dr. Gross is an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Southern California School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He is also the Chief of the Section of Plastic Surgery at the Los Angeles + University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Gross is certified by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
His society memberships include the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, the California Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons. As well, Dr. Gross holds fellowship in the American College of Surgeons. He also volunteers with the non-profit organization Operation Smile. He has performed surgery on children with congenital deformities in Africa and South America.
Dr. Gross performs most of his plastic surgery procedures in our state-of-the-art surgical facility which is conveniently located here in our Pasadena office. Our surgery center holds the highest accreditation from the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift with Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Body Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Upper Arm Lift
- Eyelid Lift
- Lip Augmentation
- Dermal Filler
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care
Education and Training
- Bachelor's Degree — University of Missouri—Columbia
- Medical Degree — University of Missouri—Columbia
- Internship — Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- General Surgery Residency — Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency — University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery — University of Miami, Miami, FL
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Surgery — University of Southern California School of Medicine
- Chief of the Section of Plastic Surgery — Los Angeles + University of Southern California Medical Center
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
John E. Gross, M.D.
625 South Fair Oaks Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 792-1222
Before & After Photos
Photos contain partial nudity and may not be appropriate for those under the age of 18