Homayoun Attaran, M.D.
Dr. Homayoun Attaran is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Danville, CA Breast Augmentation
About the Practice
Homayoun Attaran, MD and his staff are truly committed to delivering the highest quality medical and professional care to their patients. By the end of your first visit to our office, we want you to feel comfortable, informed, and confident of your surgical choices and options. Our goal is to provide a personal, positive, supportive environment, where all your questions and concerns are thoroughly addressed to your satisfaction.
We realize that each patient is unique and will therefore design an individualized treatment plan for you according to Dr. Attaran's recommendations and your needs. You will observe that Dr. Attaran's professionalism, experience, skill and attention to detail are all trademarks of his commitment to excellence. He utilizes state-of-the-art technology in conjunction with his surgical skill and experience to provide you with the best possible surgical result.
Homayoun Attaran, MD Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, is a highly trained, Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and a member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the California Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Attaran's training and experience in all areas of cosmetic & reconstructive surgery is extensive. After completing his undergraduate studies at the University of California, San Diego, Dr. Attaran went on to Northwestern University in Chicago for his medical degree. He then completed a full general surgery residency at Nassau County Medical Center in New York. Dr. Attaran completed his plastic surgery residency at Georgetown University where he trained with the most talented and often innovators of the latest plastic surgery methods. His further interest to strive for excellence in the art of aesthetic surgery led him to do additional training in cosmetic surgery with the Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at Georgetown University/Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland.
When you visit our office, you can be assured that you have chosen a surgeon committed to the highest standards of education, training, and surgical skills. Dr. Attaran's expertise and attention to detail has earned him a reputation for excellent and "natural" aesthetic results.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Forehead Lift / Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Fat Transfers
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)
- TCA Peels
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Skin Care
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — University of California, San Diego
- Medical Degree — Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- General Surgery Residency — Nassau County Medical Center, New York
- Plastic Surgery Residency — Georgetown University
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship — Georgetown University/Suburban Hospital
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hospital Affiliations — San Ramon Regional Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center
- Surgery Center Affiliations — San Ramon Surgery Center, Pleasanton Surgery Center, Sierra Surgery Center, Health South Surgery Center, Premier Surgery Center
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Homayoun Attaran, M.D.
919 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
Danville, CA 94526
Phone: (925) 362-8292