William J. Hedden, M.D.
Hedden Plastic Surgery
Dr. William Hedden is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Birmingham, AL Breast Augmentation
About the Practice
Located in Alabama near Birmingham and Hoover, Hedden Plastic Surgery offers superior expertise in the latest cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures. Our staff of physicians and medical professionals are trained and experienced in the best surgical and non-surgical techniques and treatments available today.
The surgical facilities of Hedden Plastic Surgery in Greystone Cosmetic Center are accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), which develops and implements standards to ensure the highest quality of patient care and safety in the ambulatory surgery setting.
For Alabama plastic surgeon William Hedden, M.D., in Birmingham, the promise of plastic surgery is the ability to give hope to patients and the chance to see dreams become a reality. His career is guided by a philosophy of helping people, eliminating pain and guiding patients to a more beautiful appearance and a true sense of inner happiness. Dr. Hedden understands that excellence means exceeding expectations and making his patients' dreams a reality.
A graduate of the University of Florida, where he majored in sculpting and anatomy, he finished his medical training at the University of South Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Hedden's formal education and hands-on training are second to none. He completed a general surgery residency in 1999 at Louisiana State University and another in plastic surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham two years later. Plastic surgeon William Hedden, M.D., is licensed to practice in the state of Alabama and is board certified in plastic surgery.
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Delegate to the AMA Young Physician Section, Dr. William Hedden is a member of many well-respected professional organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Medical Association, Jefferson Medical Association, Southern Medical Association and Alabama Medical Association. He is affiliated with several hospitals, including Brookwood Hospital, Baptist Hospital and Children's Hospital.
Dr. Hedden is experienced in many cosmetic surgery treatments, including breast augmentation, breast reduction, tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), face lifts, nose surgery (rhinoplasty), eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) and more.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Lift with Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Implant Exchange
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Butt Lift
- Body Contouring Implants
- Male Breast Reduction
- Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Neck Liposuction
- Chin Implants
- Cheek Implants
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Lip Enhancement
- Fat Injections
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Vein Therapy
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Botox Injections
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Medical Needling
- Skin Cancer Treatment
Education and Training
- Undergraduate — University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical Degree — University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- General Surgery Residency — Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA
- Plastic Surgery Residency — University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Alabama Medical Association
- Jefferson Medical Association
- Hospital Affiliations — Trinity Medical Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Children's Hospital, Lake Martin Community, Medical Center East, Princeton, St. Vincent's
From Lakesia in Jackson, Mississippi
I LOVE DR. HEDDEN! I had been researching him and TUBA for about a year before I went through with it. I told him what I wanted and he delivered that and more. Not too big, not too small. I looked for reviews on him and NEVER read anything bad so I decided to go with him. Birmingham is just a few hours away from Mississippi, so I took the 3 hour trip and I don't regret anything at all. I am 2 weeks post OP today and I LOVE my new boobies. They are PERFECT. No Scars, no pain. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in the Transumbilical Breast augmentation. He's the BEST!!