Breast Augmentation News 2010
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2010 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- Gifts of cosmetic surgery in vogue, Boston Herald, Dec. 26, 2010
- New insight on benefits of breastfeeding, WebMD, Dec. 22, 2010
- Ten cosmetic plastic surgery predictions for 2011, ASAPS, Dec. 20, 2010 - Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery predictions for 2011 based on interviews with leading plastic surgeons around the country.
- Aspirin may protect against breast cancer, WebMD, Dec. 14, 2010
- Study: half of women over 40 get annual mammograms, USA Today, Dec. 9, 2010
- Breast-feeding won't rob mom of sleep, HealthDay News, Nov. 8, 2010
- Aesthetic plastic surgeons help breast cancer patients heal, ASAPS, Oct. 21, 2010 - Plastic surgeons, often called upon for breast reconstruction, go beyond their traditional roles to help women restore their optimism for the future.
- 3 ways to reduce your breast cancer risk, USA Today, Oct. 16, 2010
- New frontier for NASA imaging software: breasts, CNET, Oct. 14, 2010
- Health watch: reconstructive breast surgery, CBS New York, Sept. 28, 2010
- Breastfeeding may lower moms' diabetes risk, WebMD, Aug. 27, 2010
- "Breast biomechanics" reinventing the sports bra, CNet News, Aug. 19, 2010
- World's top nips-tucks: Tummies, breasts, eyes, CNN, Aug. 11, 2010
- Cosmetic plastic surgery can have positive impact for teens, ASAPS, July 30, 2010 - Most experts agree that plastic surgery can have a positive impact on the physical and emotional development of appropriately selected teenagers.
- Household cleaning products may pose health risk, Fox News, July 20, 2010
- Botox may affect ability to feel emotions, WebMD, June 23, 2010
- Breast cancer vaccine shows promising results, CBS News, May 31, 2010
- Plastic surgeons, breast surgeons urge team approach, ASPS, May 20, 2010 - Societies say breast cancer treatment and recovery should be handled by a physician team with the appropriate expertise for each procedure and care level.
- New screening technique for ovarian cancer, WebMD, May 20, 2010
- "Real Housewives" know questions to ask plastic surgeons, ASAPS, May 11, 2010 - A character on a recent episode of a popular TV show asked the right questions and emphasized the importance of a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- New test could help women after cancer diagnosis, ABC News, April 28, 2010
- Study: bone drug lowers breast cancer risk 38% in high-risk women, USA Today, April 20, 2010
- Supplements might reduce breast cancer risk, HealthDay News, April 18, 2010
- Study: lack of breastfeeding costs lives, billions of dollars, CNN, April 5, 2010
- Pain relievers may cut risk of ovarian and breast cancer, WebMD Health News, March 23, 2010
- Almost 10 Million cosmetic procedures in 2009, ASAPS, March 9, 2010 - Almost 10 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2009, according to statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Aspirin may help prevent return of breast cancer, USA Today, Feb. 16, 2010
- Making sense of new breast screening guidelines, HealthNewsDigest, Feb. 1, 2010
- Gene discovery may help guide breast cancer care, Reuters, Jan. 24, 2010
- The latest cosmetic surgery has to offer, CBS News, Jan. 9, 2010
- Pomegranates may fight breast cancer, WebMD, Jan. 5, 2010
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Breast Augmentation was one of the top cosmetic surgery procedures in 2015, according to the ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank.
The latest, most reliable and most in-depth information about breast cancer and other women's health and lifestyle issues.