Breast Augmentation News 2009
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2009 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- Sports invigorate women's health, Psych Central News, Dec. 21, 2009
- Bone drugs may beat back breast cancer, ABC News, Dec. 11, 2009
- Breast-feeding may protect moms' health, USA Today, Dec. 3, 2009
- Mammography screening: clearing up some of the confusion, U.S. News, Nov. 25, 2009
- Early screening still saves lives, Boston Globe, Nov. 22, 2009
- Society stands by cancer screening guidelines, HealthDay News, Oct. 21, 2009
- Protect your breasts - get your heart pumping, MSNBC, Oct. 13, 2009
- Drugs help prevent breast cancer but pose risks too, CNN, Sept. 18, 2009
- Lifestyle changes cut breast cancer risk, WebMD, Sept. 3, 2009
- Weight lifting benefits breast cancer survivors, CNN, Aug. 13, 2009
- Breastfeeding may cut breast cancer risk, WebMD, Aug. 10, 2009
- How do our attitudes about beauty change as we age?, ASAPS, Aug. 3, 2009 - A recent survey about changes in attitudes toward beauty and physical appearances at certain ages reveals some surprising results.
- Tanning junkies soak up new warning, MSNBC, July 29, 2009
- Link between healthy lifestyle and cardiovascular health confirmed, Medical News Today, July 22, 2009
- Breast reconstruction candidates often uninformed about options, ASPS, July 7, 2009 - Almost 70% of women who are eligible for breast reconstruction are not informed of the available reconstructive options, according to a recent report.
- How safe and effective are sunscreens?, WebMD, July 2, 2009
- Study challenges routine use of MRI scans to evaluate breast cancer, Science Daily, June 27, 2009
- Being treated for breast cancer? Skip the antioxidant supplements, U.S. News, June 8, 2009
- How much weight should women gain during pregnancy? WebMD, May 28, 2009
- Older women with breast cancer benefit from chemo too, CNN, May 14, 2009
- Genetic cause of most common form of breast cancer identified, Science Daily, May 11, 2009
- Breast tissue composition predicts cancer risk, MedPage Today, April 30, 2009
- Breast-feeding may protect mom's heart after menopause, CNN, April 22, 2009
- Walnuts may prevent breast cancer, Science Daily, April 22, 2009
- Breast cancer: to screen or not to screen?, Science Daily, April 1, 2009
- Childhood soy diet linked to lower breast cancer risk, Medical News Today, March 25, 2009
- 10.2 million cosmetic procedures in 2008, ASAPS, March 16, 2009 - More than 10.2 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States in 2008, according to statistics released by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Antidepressants tied to women's heart risk, ABC News, March 10, 2009
- Women with breast cancer gene favor preventive mastectomy, U.S. News, March 9, 2009
- Yoga provides eotional benefits to women with breast cancer, Science Daily, Feb. 24, 2009
- Experts release guidelines on use of breast MRI, U.S. News, Feb. 16, 2009
- Pregnancy no hindrance to breast cancer treatment, study says, ABC News, Feb. 9, 2009
- Menopause hormone therapy: "safe" time?, WebMD, Feb. 4, 2009
- New promise for improved breast cancer treatment, Science Daily, Feb. 2, 2009
- Childhood cancer survivors not getting recommended mammograms, HealthDay News, Jan. 27, 2009
- Breast-feeding may help protect babies from neglect, USA Today, Jan. 26, 2009
- Why cancer in one breast may affect the other, U.S. News, Jan. 26, 2009
- Breast cancer survivors call for more "survivorship care" from primary care physicians, Medical News Today, Jan. 20, 2009
- Breast cancer gene-free designer baby born, FOX News, Jan. 9, 2009
- Breast cancer gene linked to disease spread discovered, Science Daily, Jan. 5, 2009
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Breast Augmentation was one of the top cosmetic surgery procedures in 2015, according to the ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank.
The latest, most reliable and most in-depth information about breast cancer and other women's health and lifestyle issues.