Breast Augmentation News 2007
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2007 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- After breast cancer, many women lack options, ABC News, Dec. 21, 2007
- New study shows surgical treatment on breast asymmetry improves quality of life, ASAPS, Dec. 17, 2007 - Surgery for breast asymmetry provides an improvement in the quality of life and self-esteem of patients, according to a new study.
- More older women getting breast surgery in hopes of reclaiming pre-pregnancy figures, Newsweek, Dec. 17, 2007
- Stem cells used to fix breast defects, Associated Press, Dec. 16, 2007
- 3-D scan may help detect breast cancer, WebMD, Nov. 29, 2007
- Marijuana compound may stop breast cancer from spreading, study says, FOX News, Nov. 19, 2007
- New devices aim to catch breast cancer sooner, ABC News, Nov. 7, 2007
- Breastfeeding does not create sagging breasts, ASPS, Oct. 28, 2007 - Breastfeeding alone has no impact on a woman's breast shape, according to a study presented at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons 2007 conference.
- For postmastectomy breast reconstruction, how does saline stack up against silicone?, ABC News, Oct. 22, 2007
- A better understanding of preventing, treating breast cancer, Fox News, Oct. 1, 2007
- More vitamin D could cut cancer by 600,000, UPI, Aug. 22, 2007
- MRI detects early breast cancer cells, CBS News, Aug. 9, 2007
- Lower breast cancer rate tied to less hormone therapy, San Francisco Chronicle, July 25, 2007
- For protecting bone health, dietary calcium better than supplements, Medical News Today, June 22, 2007
- Saline breast implants: new study deflates old longevity numbers, PRWeb, June 1, 2007
- Plastic surgeons analyze impact of silicone, ASPS, May 24, 2007 - Just over half of Member Surgeons of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons predict they will perform more breast augmentations, according to a new survey.
- Is cosmetic surgery an appropriate commencement gift for teens?, MSNBC, May 7, 2007
- Why alcohol boosts breast cancer risk: study, Reuters, April 30, 2007
- Breast cancer detection: MRI vs. mammogram? MSNBC, April 17, 2007
- Gene quartet may spread breast cancer, CBS News, April 11, 2007
- Breast cancer: one woman's choice, ABC News, April 2, 2007
- Breast implants lift sex, self-esteem, WebMD, March 23, 2007
- Glaxo breast cancer pill wins FDA approval, Reuters, March 13, 2007
- 11.5 million cosmetic procedures in 2006, ASAPS, March 9, 2007 - Nearly 11.5 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States in 2006, according to statistics released by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- America's approval of cosmetic surgery at an all-time high, ASAPS, March 9, 2007
- Breast cancer therapies' side effects vary by age, Reuters, Feb. 20, 2007
- Silicone breast implants: are they safe? MSNBC News, Feb. 6, 2007
- USA's only breast implant factory adjusts to silicone approval, USA Today, Jan. 5, 2007
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Breast Augmentation was one of the top cosmetic surgery procedures in 2015, according to the ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank.
The latest, most reliable and most in-depth information about breast cancer and other women's health and lifestyle issues.