Breast Augmentation News 2006
Check our news listings often for the most current and informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
2006 Breast Augmentation News Archives
- Adjustable breast implants - a boon for busts? ABC News, Dec. 27, 2006
- Cosmetic surgery gets a lift from boomers, USA Today, Dec. 10, 2006
- Plastic surgery societies applaud FDA's decision to approve silicone breast implants, ASPS/ASAPS, Nov. 17, 2006 - The two largest plastic surgery organizations applaud the FDA's decision to return silicone breast implants to the U.S. market.
- FDA says "yes" to silicone breasts, ABC News, Nov. 17, 2006
- Chemo combo may beat breast cancer, WebMD, Nov. 1, 2006
- Breast cancer survivor finds hope in reconstructive surgery, ABC News, Oct. 15, 2006
- Cosmetic surgery can boost mood, WebMD, Oct. 9, 2006
- Breast asymmetry surgery improves quality of life, self-esteem, ASPS, Oct. 8, 2006 - For those with significant asymmetry, breast surgery can considerably elevate quality of life and self-esteem, according to a recent study.
- Inflammatory breast cancer: the truth behind the myth, ABC News, Sept. 18, 2006
- Exercise may up breast cancer survival, WebMD, Sept. 11, 2006
- Breast cancer rate in U.S. women seen to level, San Francisco Chronicle, Sept. 7, 2006
- Silicone breast implants may soon be back, CNNMoney.com, Aug. 16, 2006
- An easier way to detect breast cancer in young women, ABC News, July 13, 2006
- Breast implants: do they affect mammograms? Today show, June 19, 2006
- Ads spark old debate: is breastfeeding best? NBC News, June 14, 2006
- Pairing up for plastic surgery, USA Today, May 24, 2006
- Women's health group names ten small lifestyle changes that can make a big impact on overall health, National Women's Health Resource Center, May 12, 2006
- Nipple sensation diminishes with large breast implants, MedPage Today, May 5, 2006
- Veggies may keep breast cancer from returning, MSNBC, April 14, 2006
- 11.5 million cosmetic procedures in 2005, ASAPS, Feb. 24, 2006 - Nearly 11.5 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States in 2005, according to statistics released by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- New survey suggests patients no longer "embarrassed" by cosmetic surgery, ASAPS, Feb. 24, 2006 - According to a new study, men and women of all ages report a greater willingness to tell non-family members that they've had cosmetic surgery.
- Women's self-image and sexual satisfaction increase after cosmetic surgery, ASAPS, Feb. 16, 2006 - Women who undergo common elective cosmetic surgery procedures feel better about their bodies and have higher degrees of satisfaction with their sex lives, according to new study data.
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Breast Augmentation was one of the top cosmetic surgery procedures in 2015, according to the ASAPS Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank.
The latest, most reliable and most in-depth information about breast cancer and other women's health and lifestyle issues.