Breast Implant Styles
Once you have decided to undergo breast augmentation, one of the most important choices you and your plastic surgeon will make is the type of breast implants to use. Breast implants come in various sizes, shapes and textures and are filled with saline or silicone gel. Postoperatively adjustable breast implants from Mentor allow your surgeon to adjust the size up to 6 months after surgery.
Mentor, Natrelle and Sientra Breast Implants
This section contains detailed descriptions and specifications for Mentor, Allergan Natrelle® Collection and Sientra breast implants that are available for cosmetic breast augmentation.
Mentor Breast Implant Styles
- Mentor MemoryGel™ Silicone Breast Implants
- Mentor Round Saline Breast Implants
- Mentor Shaped Saline Breast Implants
- Mentor Spectrum® Postoperatively Adjustable Breast Implants
Allergan Natrelle Collection Breast Implant Styles
- Natrelle® Silicone-Filled Breast Implants, Smooth Round
- Natrelle® Silicone-Filled Breast Implants, Biocell® Textured Round
- Natrelle® Silicone-Filled Breast Implants, Shaped
- Natrelle® Saline-Filled Breast Implants, Smooth Round
- Natrelle® Saline-Filled Breast Implants, Biocell® Textured Round/Shaped
Sientra Breast Implant Styles
Breast Augmentation Surgeons William J. Hedden, M.D.
Saline Implants $2,500
Silicone Implants $3,500
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Birmingham, AL